Welcome to my new blog my friends! Here you will find tips, tricks, triumphs & follies of my knitting life. But first, an introduction.
10 Things to Know About Me
1. My name is Lindsey & I am the creative force behind Precious Knits. In my former
life, I worked for a financial news organization but had to "retire" due to
complications from Fibromyalgia. Sigh.
2. I picked up knitting in 2005 & haven't stopped since. I knit just about every day & I
love every second of it.
3. I'm a self taught knitter & crocheter too!
4. I have yet to knit a sweater that I've liked. (I am a "gauge is for wussies" kind of
knitter which does not help)
5. From the looks of my stash, my favorite color to knit with blue.
6. I believe in buying yarn now & figuring out what it should be later. (And I have the
stash to prove it)
7. My favorite things to knit are socks & shawls.
8. I love to collect vintage knitting tools & needles
9. I knit everything on circular needles, I'm a recent convert to magic loop & the "Fish
Lips Kiss Heel
10. At heart, I am a maker. I have this longing inside that can only be fulfilled by
creating something with my own 2 hands. I really can't explain it but it gives me
peace knowing that I made something whether it's bread or socks from scratch.