Introducing my new Jumper Bag!
Beautifully sewn burnt orange corduroy project bag is one of the newest additions to my Jumper Collection. This bag is perfect for sweaters and has a lovely feel too! Lined with white denim fabric & interfaced with a plush fleece lining makes you swoon & want to squish it all day.
THERE IS ONLY ONE AVAILABLE at this time.
- 4 pockets which will hold scissors, tape measure, needles, crochet hooks & so much more.
- double drawstring closure keeps all your contents safe & secure.
- convient carrying handle
- flat bottom which means your bag will stand up on its own.
- Fully interfaced for durability & strength.
- fully lined with cotton fabric & no exposed seams.
- opening is a generous 10" which allows you to see everything in your bag.
- easily holds 4-5 full skeins + your project
- folds flat for easy storage
- 15" wide x 10" tall
- bottom is 7" wide x 9" long
Spot clean when necessary. You can iron the bag with cotton high setting and/or steam.