I may be dating myself here but who remembers mixed cassette tapes? YEESS!! So when I saw this fabric it was a must for me. If you grew up in the 1980's - 1990's you know what I'm talking about. 😂. These were the days before CD's, Spotify, MP3 players & iTunes, my young knitters & crocheters. Using forward & rewind to find the beginning of the song, taping your favorite from the radio from your boom box 🙌🏻 or that boy who made you a special mix. Those were the days!!!
A handy and helpful skein coat, it keeps your yarn in one cozy place always neat and always ready to be used! No more tangles for you, as this innovative yarn holder will tame any yarn skein, ball or cake and is ready to go wherever you go. Just cover your yarn with your new yarn holder, throw it in your bag, and you're good to go. Go forth and knit!
Retro Mixed Tape Yarn Cozy
- Perfect yarn storage gift for knitting and crocheting!
- Most popular: 5" x 4.5" fits most wound center pull cakes 100g
- Great for taming any yarn skein, ball or cake
- Yarn always stays neat and clean
- Lightweight, portable, and reusable
- Continuous use may make you giddy
- Great for yarn swaps & fiber shares
SKEINS FOR DAYS
Explore all of my skein coats in all kinds of fun designs here:
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. Please message me with any questions you may have.