Oh, the tangled web you weave. Not anymore! This Christmas sheep I in lights yarn cozy is for you, my knitting and crocheting friend. A handy and helpful skein coat, it keeps your yarn in one cozy place always neat and always ready to be used! No more tangles for you, as this innovative yarn holder will tame any yarn skein, ball or cake and is ready to go wherever you go. Just cover your yarn with your new yarn holder, throw it in your bag, and you're good to go. Go forth and knit these Skein Coats got your back!
Christmas Sheep in Lights Yarn Holder
- Perfect yarn storage gift for knitting and crocheting!
- Most popular: 5" x 4.5" fits most wound center pull cakes
- Great for taming any yarn skein, ball or cake
- Yarn always stays neat and clean
- Lightweight, portable, and reusable
- Continuous use may make you giddy
- Great for yarn swaps & fiber shares
- Skein pictured is Cascade 220 Worsted Weight
SKEINS FOR DAYS
Explore all of my skein coats in all kinds of fun designs here:
Thank you for supporting handmade and for visiting my corner of the internet. Please message me with any questions you may have.