Fun & fabulous is how I describe this blue tie dye project bag. Beautifully sewn & just the perfect size for shawls, socks & other medium sized projects.
A new line of project bags we are calling “Penelope”. These bags are perfect for shawls, socks projects & so much more.
This bag is constructed with cotton fabric on the front and strong cotton canvas inside for durability and strength. It is also fully interfaced. Each bag has a these simply amazing low profile handles which never get in the way of your knitting or yarn! They are seamless & your yarn glides smoothly over the rim of the bag. It's one of the reasons I love it so much. It's simple, low profile & gets the job done. It feels substantial in your hand too!
- Tons of pockets inside 8 interior & 2 large pockets on the exterior of both sides
- Perfect size for shawls & socks
- low profile handles
- flat bottom which means your bag will stand up on its own.
- Interfaced for durability & strength.
- fully lined with cotton canvas & no exposed seams.
- opening is generous which allows you to see everything in your bag.
- easily holds 2-3 full skeins + your project
- folds flat for easy storage
- 12" wide x 9" tall
- bottom is 7" wide x 12" long
Spot clean when necessary. You can iron the bag with cotton high setting and/or steam.